Overnight, General Production Operator
The Coca-Cola Company. Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing. As a Production Worker you will bear responsibility for the manufacturing of product, including but not limited to shipping and receiving, filling, and packaging machine operations. Production operators are accountable for the manufacturing of Coca-Cola products in accordance with product specifications and conformance to quality standards of the Company.
Job Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials and supplies.
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping.
Job Location & Working Conditions
Work is performed on flexible shifts. Manufacturing facility subject to extreme heat and cold. Multi-shift operation.
Education and Additional Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 year of general work experience.
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus.
The Coca-Cola Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.