- Perform Preventative maintenance on equipment and systems such as process and packaging, warehouse, electrical distribution, steam, compressed air, refrigeration, security and fire protection, treated water and waste water treatment facilities.
- Repair and maintain packaging equipment and facility.
- Utilize SAP-PM in the performance of daily tasks.
- Install machinery and equipment as required.
- Maintain technical literature regarding plant equipment.
- Follow plant GMP procedures: maintain working areas in a clean and organized fashion.
- Maintain tools, equipment and facilities are in good condition.
- Perform purchase request for parts, services and supplies to carry out maintenance function.
- Comply with all governmental and Coca-Cola requirements.
- Other maintenance duties assigned as required.
- This job is for 3rd shift, other shifts may be required.
- Perform as a team member to meet metrics and goals.
- High School Diploma Required
Related Work Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience in maintenance or relevant related field. Physical lifting to 50 lbs
- Strong knowledge and understanding of process safety, electrical safety and GMP.
- Excellent skills, knowledge and experience in performing preventive maintenance.
- Knowledge of maintenance, understand schematics, Auto CAD drawings and facilities purchasing.
- Knowledge of electrical safety.
- Knowledge of PLCs and ladder logic and controls.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office including MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Knowledge and use of technical software applications including SAP.
- Maintenance equipment troubleshooting skills.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.