Spring 2022 Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) participates in the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)'s Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) Program. The program is sponsored and managed by the DOE Office of Science’s Office of Workforce Development for Teachers and Scientists (WDTS) in collaboration with the DOE national laboratories. The program encourages undergraduates and recent associate and bachelor’s graduates to pursue STEM careers by providing research experiences at a DOE laboratory.
The SULI program is now accepting applications for spring 2022! The deadline to apply is October 6, 2021, at 5 p.m. ET.
- 16-week appointment engaged in a research project under the direction of a laboratory scientist/engineer
- Career development workshops
- $600 per week stipend
To be eligible, you must:
- Be currently enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. institution AND have an academic status of sophomore or higher (one year or more completed at the time of application)
- Or be a recent associate or bachelor's graduate with degree received within two years of starting SULI appointment
- Or be a current graduate student with BS degree received within two years of starting SULI appointment
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
For full eligibility requirements, visit https://science.osti.gov/wdts/suli/Eligibility.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.