Investment Banking Summer Analyst [Internship]
VRA Partners is seeking to hire rising seniors as Summer Analysts. A Summer Analyst will work as a key member of transaction teams typically comprised of 3-5 professionals, assist in transactions and work with clients on a day-to-day basis.
Primary responsibilities include developing valuation models and analyses, compiling industry research and assisting in the development of memoranda and presentation materials.
Summer Analysts will also have the opportunity to attend meetings with clients and prospects and participate in business development activities for VRA Partners.
Candidates should have a strong interest in pursuing an investment banking career following graduation. Other qualifications include:
- A desire for significant transaction execution responsibility in a team environment;
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Proactively motivated work ethic
- Excellent analytical ability; and
- Interest in financial markets