IT Helpdesk/Data Analyst
Tier 1 helpdesk support. In this position you will work on site and provides first level technical hardware/software support via phone and walk ups for client computers and other technologies. 6 month+ contract opportunity offering full benefits including a bi-annual bonus program and holiday pay! Send us your resume if you can work shifts spanning 5am- 6pm.
You will utilizing trouble shooting skills every call, have good attention to details for note taking/entering tickets.
- You will utilizing trouble shooting skills every call, have good attention to details for note taking/entering tickets.
- Remote in to PCs to fix problems, Active Directory adds, Troubleshooting Windows 7/10, Password resets, Break/Fix, Laptops, Printers, etc.
- Individual will need to have excellent customer service/communication skills both over the phone, and in person.
- Must enjoy telephone support as that is the majority of the position with a small percentage of walk up for break/fix away from the phone.
- Highly preferred that candidates have a 2 year degree in related field and virtual machine experience.
- Help Desk
- Telephone Support
- Windows (Win10)
- Load OS via imaging application
- Applying MS Patches
- MS Office 365 & Outlook
- Very good analytical skills and attention to detail
- 2 year degree
- Wyse (VM Ware)
- Active Directory
- Power Shell
Background check and drug test required. Company provided uniform is the dress code. You will need to wear steal toed shoes and a mask that you provide. The work space is an open environment with some modifications for Covid. Work is a blend of on site at the client location and possibly some remote work from home.