Growth Development Internship
WHO YOU ARE:
You are able to join our 10-12 week internship starting in October. You are a talented, results-oriented self-starter that perseveres through challenges and overcomes obstacles in creative ways. You value relationships and communicate in ways that are proactive and inclusive. Reporting to the heads of varying departments, this position will be essential in supporting Sensical’s business and marketing activities in this exciting launch phase. With an enthusiastic and relentless work ethic, you have a passion for working towards a common goal. If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
● We are looking for an intern to help support the following Growth Development departments: Marketing, Sales, and Partnerships. You will:
o Support major projects for marketing campaigns
o Execute key special projects
o Identify with and engage key customers and stakeholders
o Become familiar with our internal software systems and maintain, organize, and track items.
o Provide administrative support
Sales & Partnerships
o Support ongoing projects with vital research and data acquisition
o Work with digital assets
o Help generate sales leads and update contact sheets
o Understand how to communicate with high level partners
o Assist in the revision of pitch decks and similar creative assets
o Implement an agile mind-set for a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE ON YOUR RESUME:
● Must be an MBA student--or studying to receive a similar masters degree (must already have a BA).
● Work experience in applicable field(s) is preferred, but not required.
● Motivated and optimistic self-starter with a go-getter attitude.
● Ability to be creative and intellectually curious - both in thought and in problem-solving.
● Experience in making well-researched decisions and communicating effectively - both written & verbal.
● Desire to work for a B-Corp; someone who believes in our mission.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in kids’ media.
● The opportunity to be a part of a company, in the fastest growing segment of media.
● The ability to work for a purpose-built company making a difference in the lives of kids and families.
● The opportunity to grow your skillset alongside other talented and friendly professionals.
● A culture that values belonging, exploration, creativity, vitality, and community.
● Willing to sign for college credit