Intern CS Process and Projects
Our flexible, diverse, and casual work environment stimulates change and creates a motivating environment with highly efficient people. As part of our team, you will be an integral part of creating and supporting our products. ADVA’s products are the building blocks for tomorrow’s networks, enabling the transport of increasing amounts of data across the globe. From access to the metro core, to the long haul, we create intelligent, software-automated solutions that will provide future generations with networks that can scale to meet increasing bandwidth demands. Come be a part of the world’s most cutting-edge innovative solutions and products, from design to implementation.
With a diverse team spread across the globe, we have developed a culture that embraces creativity and seeks innovation in every aspect of what we do. At ADVA, we believe in our TEAM members and work hard to ensure that every voice is always heard.
ADVA is dedicated to the health and well-being of our employees, therefore, a series of comprehensive, quality wellness programs are available to all employees. In addition to receiving an equitable salary and having an equal opportunity for professional development and advancement, as an ADVA employee, you may be eligible to enjoy other health benefits and perks, which will enhance your job satisfaction. We have designed our work and life programs around our employees because we know that they spend the majority of their life at work.
Principle Duties and Essential Functions:
Support improvement projects in the Services area focused on CRM application Salesforce.com which includes:
- Compile case data for analysis to draw business relevant conclusions
- Develop Service KPI reports
- Provide recommendations for possible process improvements
- Interaction with ADVA Service teams and partners to investigate customer complaints
- Manage, audit, and report service delivery costs
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required:
- 3rd or 4th year in Industrial Engineering, Business, Finance or similar
- Strong analytical, organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Long-term paid internships
- Possibility to work in an international, multicultural environment
- Strong team-oriented and friendly work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for personal development