2022 Wells Fargo Summer Internship Program - Middle Market Banking
This program will be accepting applications through the Wells Fargo Career site on September 17 – September 27, 2021 ONLY.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Middle Market Banking
· Services private and public companies with annual sales of $5 million to $2 billion.
· Provides specialized expertise across industry sectors.
WHAT THE PROGRAM OFFERS
The Summer Internship Program is designed to provide undergraduate students with an in-depth understanding of the day-to-day responsibilities of full-time Middle Market Banking employees. You will gain exposure to Wells Fargo’s operations, business strategies, and corporate culture by working in a Middle Market Banking office with experienced employees.
The Summer Internship Program is approximately 10 weeks in length and is non-rotational. Offers are made for a specific office and lending group, based on candidate preference and business need.
During the summer, we focus on your training and development so you’ll be prepared to take your next career step once you complete the program. You will gain insight into Wells Fargo’s corporate and credit culture, as well as opportunities for community involvement, networking and analytical training in line of business-specific concepts along with:
· On-the-job experience: Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group is how you will gain in-depth experience as a summer intern. You will begin to build your analytical skills and understanding of credit by actively participating in your team’s day-to-day activities.
· Professional support: You will be matched with a high-performaing full-time analyst, relationship manager, or portfolio manager who will be your resource and coach, available to answer your questions, help you through challenging situations, and give you feedback throughout the course of the summer.
· A virtual speaker series: Wells Fargo’s top leaders provide insight into how to make the most of your summer experience while you get to learn about trends in the financial services industry.
· Organized networking activities: We promote community involvement and networking with other summer interns and full-time analysts.
YOUR NEXT STEP
Summer interns who successfully complete the program are considered for the full-time MMB Financial Analyst Program. A significant number of interns who work with us during the summer return to Wells Fargo full-time.
We have summer internship positions available nationwide.
For additional information about the Summer Internship Program and the various businesses of Wells Fargo, please visit: https://www.wellsfargojobs.com/university-programs
· Bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date in December 2022 or May/June 2023
· Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
· Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
HOW TO APPLY
This program will be accepting applications through the Wells Fargo Career site on September 17 – September 21, 2021 ONLY. To search and apply for open positions in this program, please go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers/ and click on “Search Jobs” and search by interested Job ID below. Follow the instructions to complete your application. * The job postings will not be visible until 9/17/2021
· 2022 Summer Internship Program – Middle Market Banking: 5588259
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.