Marketing Undergraduate Intern
Global Marketing Internship Program
Start your marketing career and make a business impact on a global technology solutions company. Dell is seeking innovative and motivated Undergraduate students to support our marketing efforts during this time of exciting transformation, as Dell emerges as the only provider of integrated, end-to-end solutions from cloud to mobility to big data to security to commercial and consumer products.
• The Global Marketing Internship Program within Dell is a selective internship program which consists of bright, ambitious and high-potential college students who are interested in exploring a career in Marketing at Dell.
• The Global Marketing Undergraduate Internship Program is a 12 week, full time, paid, hands on development internship program. The program is sponsored by Dell Marketing executives and modeled after Dell’s full time Undergraduate Marketing Development Program.
• Over the course of the internship program, participants will gain real Marketing business experience in their internship placements in the Global Marketing organization.
• In addition to the hands on experience, the internship also consists of the following elements:
- Dell Sponsored intern development events (both social and educational in nature)
- Robust networking opportunities & high level visibility
- Formal performance evaluation upon completion of internship
- Opportunity for consideration for full time Undergraduate Marketing Development Program admission upon successful completion of the program
Opportunities include but not limited to:
• Global Communications (Public Relations, Analyst Relations, Sales Communications, Internal Communications)
• Global Events Marketing
• Social Media Business
• Digital Marketing
• Field & Partner Marketing (Field & Channel, Executive Briefing Program, Global Alliances, Customer References)
• Brand & Creative; Brand & Advertising
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, Digital Media, Public Relations, or other related disciplines
• Graduation Date: December 2022 or Spring 2023 (prior to July)
Attributes: Candidate Strengths
• Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Leadership & Initiative
• Collaboration & Teamwork
• Analytical & Problem-Solving Proficiency
• Integrity & Enthusiastic Attitude
• Professional Demeanor
“To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status”.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.