2022 Corporate Properties Associate Program
2022 Corporate Properties Associate Program
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo’s risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
As a global innovator, Wells Fargo is redefining the role financial institutions play in real estate. In partnership with our various real estate lines of business functions, and the community bank you will be responsible to assist with the operational continuity and preservation of all company owned, leased or managed real estate within a smaller scale portfolio in support of business requirements, corporate goals/objectives and strategies. This role represents company interests as a facility liaison between internal customers, vendors, landlords and external tenants; as well as assists the Portfolio Property Manager in negotiating building service agreements, various projects, inspections, assists in interpreting and implementing certain lease terms and conditions for the purpose of managing assets in partnership with senior management and in conjunction with other divisional service delivery partners.
Responsibilities further include assisting with the efficient delivery of all property and portfolio management services by applying preferred operational service standards, effective asset preservation planning/work effort execution, and leading resources both internal and external in regards to effective real estate service solutions such as vendor management, mobile maintenance providers and the ability to identify and make sound decisions based on various real estate strategies.
The Property Portfolio Manager Associate Program is a professional development program that provides participants with a 12 month opportunity at Wells Fargo to gain a high-level understanding of the company's operations, business/real estate strategies, and corporate culture. The associate experience includes professional support, relationship building, relevant work assignments, coaching, performance feedback sessions, group projects, cohort experience, organizational networking activities and informative learning sessions with key leaders. It is designed to provide undergraduate students with a blend of business and professional developmental training opportunities that incorporate real-world experiences and prepares you for a career at Wells Fargo upon completion of the program in a location that will be determined based in part on vacancies that exist at program completion to include a relocation package.
Program Duration: June 2022 – July 2023
Over the course of 12 months, you can expect the following:
• On-the-job experience: Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group is how you will gain in-depth experience as an associate. You will begin to build your real estate and interpersonal communication skills by actively participating in your team’s day-to-day activities which include assisting in the management of several retail bank branch locations, ATM’s, and in-store sites to include asset preservation planning, property inspections, work with project reporting software, managing work order facilitation, environmental response, conduct ADA surveys, interface with local municipalities and build and maintain great customer service relationships with our community bank partners.
• Professional support: You will be matched with a partner who will be your mentor/coach, available to answer your questions, help you through challenging situations, and give you feedback throughout the course of the program.
• Cohort experience: You and your fellow associates will have exposure to senior leaders across the enterprise. This will include a virtual speaker series, in-person meet & greets, as well as direct leader connections to provide insight into how to make the most of your experience while you get to learn about Wells Fargo real estate operations.
• Organization networking activities: We promote community involvement and networking with other full time associates in which you will have the opportunity to create lasting professional relationships, build your network, and take advantage of a diverse and rapidly growing workforce.
We have associate positions available in Charlotte, NC and Phoenix, AZ
How to Apply
In advance of our roles being posted September 17-21, visit our website wellsfargojobs.com and create a profile in our talent community. Select the category “College and Early Career” and area of interest “Development Programs”
This program will be accepting applications through the Wells Fargo Career site on September 17-27, 2021 ONLY. To search and apply for open positions in this program, please go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers/ and click on “Search Jobs” and search Job ID: 5594914 and follow the instructions to complete your application.
For additional information about the Corporate Properties Associate Program and the various businesses of Wells Fargo, please visit: https://www.wellsfargojobs.com/university-programs
Those considered for the program will be a recent graduate or a Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December 2021 – May/June 2022
• Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Collaboration and partnering skills
· Strong degree of ethics
· Multitasking ability
· Sound decision making
· Excellent customer service skills
Other Desired Qualifications
• Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in construction management, architecture, or business management.
• Strong communication skills including periodic contact with customer solutions center (CSC), branch strategic partners and external customers
• BA/BS degree candidate with major concentration in one of the following fields: Construction Management, Commercial Real Estate, Architecture, Facilities Management or Business
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.