2022 Wells Fargo Analytics & Data Analyst Program
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo’s risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Analytics & Data
As a global innovator, Wells Fargo is redefining the role financial institutions play in the landscape of analytics and data. In partnership with our businesses and functions, the Data Management & Insights (DMI) team and analytic teams across the enterprise are transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages information. Our analytic teams provide next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers' financial needs. Our DMI team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with Technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. Together, both groups help bolster emerging talent with interests in either data management or analytics, through hands-on job experience and a curated curriculum and list of internal resources tailored for either track.
WHAT THE PROGRAM OFFERS
The Analytics & Data Analyst Program is a professional development program designed to provide recent college graduates with a 12 month non-rotational experience across Wells Fargo’s Analytics and Data Management groups. The Program focuses on early career opportunities for candidates who can expect to gain overall business acumen, analytic skill development, and organizational and professional development in an analytic-driven environment. Analysts in the program will navigate Wells Fargo's analytic community through cross-function collaboration, senior leader exposure, along with personal and professional development through our enterprise diversity and innovation work streams. Upon successful completion, analysts will be equipped with fundamental functional skills, business acumen and a growing professional network to position them for continued career development.
Over the course of 12 months, you can expect the following:
· On-the-job experience: Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group will lay the foundation for building your analytical and interpersonal communication skills on a day-to-day basis.
· College to corporate transitional development: In conjunction with your manager’s training plans, your program manager will support delivery of Wells Fargo’s Professional Development Program including a month to month learning plan, TED Talk discussions, a virtual speaker series from leaders across the organization, and other cross-company events.
· Professional support: Each manager will match you with a partner who will be available on a daily basis to answer questions, help you through challenging situations, and offer feedback on your work processes as you navigate your initial entry to the team. You will also have the support of your program manager who will connect you with a group mentoring program designed specifically for program analysts.
· Networking activities: We promote community involvement and networking with other analyts and analytics community members. You will have the opportunity to create lasting professional relationships, build your network, and take advantage of a diverse and rapidly growing workforce.
Program duration: 12 months, starting in July 2022
Program Locations: Primary locations include Charlotte and Minneapolis with opportunities based on business need in Dallas, Des Moines, Phoenix, San Francisco and St. Louis.
· Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December, 2021 – May/June 2022
· Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products
· Experience visualizing data using tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
· Exposure to and/or experience in the financial services industry
· Strong analytical skills including strategically analyzing/manipulating data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
· BA/BS degree candidate with major concentration in one of the following fields: Analytics, Applied Math, Computer Sciences, Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Physics, Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
HOW TO APPLY
This program will be accepting applications through the Wells Fargo Career site on September 17-27th, 2021 ONLY. To search and apply for open positions in this program, please go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers/ and click on “Search Jobs” and search by keywords, “Analytics & Data Analyst Program” OR “Job ID: 5590988 and follow the instructions to complete your application.
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.