Three.js Web Development Internship (Fall, Spring, Summer)
Link3D is the leading industrial 3D printing enterprise SaaS startup helping businesses digitally transform manufacturing strategies to support their supply chains. Some of the challenges Fortune 500, Tiered Contract Manufacturers and Service Bureaus face to ensure industrialization of 3D printing reside in the industry’s ability to achieve production repeatability and supply chain optimization at scale.
By joining Link3D, you will have an opportunity to make an impact across the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Industrial and Consumer Product sectors as they adopt enterprise workflow, MES and QMS software to achieve Industry 4.0.
Three.js Web Development Intern Role
As a Three.js Web Development Intern, you will work alongside our frontend development team to design and develop new features for our 3D graphical applications. Responsibilities will include design and implementation of graphical user interfaces, working with internal and external stakeholders to validate solutions, and collaborating with backend engineers to develop requisite API’s.
Skills and Qualifications
- Project Experience with Three.js, WebGL, or Babylon.js
- Actively enrolled in computer science, mathematics, mechanical engineering or related field
- Experience working with React.js or Angular.js
- Knowledge of web service programming such as REST
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated Aptitude with UI/UX and design
- Project experience with game development or computer graphics
- Experience working with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge of agile development principles
- Experience with at least 1 code versioning system (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methodologies
Enabling Industry 4.0 digital manufacturing strategies at scale is the core of Link3D’s innovative technology platform. By leveraging partnerships with leading machine manufacturers and software vendors, Link3D continues to be a proven leader in advancing additive manufacturing by positioning itself as the operating systems for smart manufacturing.
Founded in 2016, Link3D is headquartered in Colorado, with its software development team in New Jersey. Link3D has enabled enterprises including GE, EOS, 3D Systems, PostNord, Fraunhofer and other major additive manufacturing institutions to scale their additive manufacturing floor with AM workflow software, MES and QMS systems.
Why join our team?
At Link3D, we all contribute to a respectful work environment where we share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively. We are a collaborative, diverse and dynamic group of individuals ready to embark on our next chapter of growth.
Do you want to be part of a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, and allows you the autonomy to be creative in your work? If so, we invite you to join us on our adventure!
Benefits And Perks Include
- Healthcare that fits your needs – We offer medical and dental plan options that provide coverage to employees and dependents.
- 401(k) – Join the team and we will immediately invest in your future.
- Flexible vacation plan
- Potential for company equity and performance-based bonuses
- Location preference: New Jersey, Princeton
Checkout our Youtube Channel to learn more about activities: