The Accounting Intern will assist in the day-to-day accounting responsibilities with a focus on account reconciliations and the related Sarbanes Oxley controls. The position is intended to be a full-time opportunity for a business undergraduate to obtain hands-on experience in the area of financial accounting for a public SEC filer.
- Maintain accounting policies and procedures that are in compliance with applicable government regulations (SOX, GAAP, IFRS)
- Perform general account analysis and reconciliations
- Assist in financial statement preparation through account classifications and transactional coding
- Assemble information for external auditors for external filings
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Work with peers on assigned projects