Sync Licensing Internship (remote)
Picture your favorite song in your favorite show — ever wondered how it got there? Then come learn about the day-to-day operations of an independent music licensing & publishing company at Terrorbird! Find out how music is placed in TV, film, ads, video games and more; understand the basics of copyright and how artists actually earn money from their songs, all while listening to, and writing about music. Curious minds with an active interest in independent, new, and undiscovered music across all genres - look no further.
Specific duties include:
- Researching new shows, films, and other music-using projects
- Gathering and maintaining new catalog assets
- Researching tour dates & other roster news
- Weekly new music write-ups
- Reviewing music submissions and client referrals
- and more!
We have staff across the country, but this internship is completely remote.
** Students may apply for University credit **