AWS Operations Engineer
We’re looking for passionate software engineers to join our team as interns. Trimble MAPS is an established leader, providing software solutions for the transportation and logistics needs of our customers. Our engineering interns directly shape our future and have the opportunity to influence products from day one.
Software Engineering interns at Trimble MAPS are responsible for helping with the implementation and testing of our products. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is passionate about AWS and a persistent problem solver. If you desire to begin a career as an AWS Ops engineer despite not having previous professional experience, this is an excellent opportunity.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar degree
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of web services and distributed systems
- Understanding of the best practices working with AWS EC2, ECS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, and TrustedAdvisr
- Experience with Terraform is a plus
- AWS Associate or Professional certification, such as AWS Certified Solution Architect, is a plus
- Eager to work hard and learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Trimble MAPS is located in Princeton, NJ and in Oklahoma City. This role is also hiring for remote employees. Trimble MAPS offers great benefits such as a generous PTO package, paid healthcare, 401K, stock options, ESPP, education reimbursement and many wellness initiatives. We also offer flexible schedules, casual dress, volunteer opportunities, child care discounts, and a corporate women’s network. Please note all employees are temporarily working from home.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D