Online Marketing Intern
Job position: Online Marketing Intern Location: Virtual Internship
Rocket Internet is becoming the world's largest internet incubator. Rocket builds proven internet business models into new, fast-growing markets. Our companies are often “first-movers” in their markets, quickly capturing sizeable share, the foundation for strong and lasting profitability. Rocket is focused on online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across four main sectors: e-commerce, online marketplaces, travel and financial technology. In its first 10 years, Rocket has grown to operate over 50 ventures across 110 countries with more than 25,000 employees worldwide.
At Rocket you will:
● Be part of something big - Play a decisive role in the earliest stages of a startup with the comprehensive support, resources, and experience of Rocket Internet.
● Work and learn with the best - You will be immersed in a culture and team which enable you to perform at your best and discover your entrepreneurial potential. Our team is driven by a bright and globally diverse group who share a deep passion to build and shape the future.
● Deliver real and immediate impact - You will not find an organisation that entrusts its people with as much exposure and responsibility. We offer an open, nimble and fast-paced working environment, where every voice is heard. Your work will be brought to fruition and incorporated - it will deliver real impact to the business.
The Job: At Rocket Internet you will be challenged to think creatively and overcome business challenges in an innovative and disruptive team environment. You will be challenged to meticulously analyze data to solve complex problems and plan marketing initiatives which shape the future of the firm. You will establish and optimize our marketing strategies as well as boost your competencies in marketing campaigns planning, execution and optimisation at a rapid rate.
● You will research new marketing opportunities and bring the team to the next level
● You will work on further development and implementation of marketing automation measures
● You will generate insights by developing a close and deep understanding of our lead generation channels, thereby helping us understand the customer journey and improve our marketing efficiency
● Based on your marketing findings, you will define actions, create and develop new strategies and implement them
● Entrepreneurial mindset:
○ You are self-driven and take initiative to win
○ You are target-oriented and will find ways to reach a solution
○ You thrive in a fast-paced team environment
○ You have an insatiable, boundless curiosity to learn how things really work
● Outstanding academic performance (minimum GPA: 3.5)
● Impeccable communication skills and ability to consistently come up with creative solutions
● Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve complex problems both individually and in a team environment
● Proficiency in Web Marketing and Ads (elements and mechanisms)
● Available for 3 - 12 months
How to apply:
● All you need is:
○ Full CV
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask at email@example.com
Careers & Recruitment | Rocket Internet
Address: Panyu Road 1199, Building 3, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200031