DaVita Kidney Care Virtual Interviews - NC & SC
Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse
Interviews will be held virtually, not at the following physical location(s).
- DaVita Kidney Care - Charlotte, 2321 West Moorehead St Ste 102, Charlotte, NC, 28208, US
- DaVita Kidney Care - Raleigh, 3645 Trust Dr, Raleigh, NC, 27616, US
- DaVita Kidney Care - Durham, 101 W Woodcroft Pkwy, Durham, NC, 27713, US
- DaVita Kidney Care - Greensboro, GA, 1220 Siloam Road, Greensboro, GA, 30642, US
- DaVita Kidney Care - Greenville, Location308 Mills Avenue, Greenville, SC 29605, Greenville, SC, 29605, US
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
What to prepare for the interview
- Please bring your resume.
Interview dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
About DaVita Kidney Care
Welcome to DaVita Hospital Services’ RN Hiring event!
How can I attend?
There are two steps to interview and receive an on-the-spot job offer:
- RSVP for this event by selecting the time that works best for you at: https://intsignup.indeed.com/interview/9f52770a-5317-4300-98fa-c20e99ee7f8c
- Apply to an opening using the link below. Once you’ve applied, you will need to complete DaVita’s pre-employment assessment. It is required that you pass to receive an on-the-spot offer.
We are hiring in Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, and Asheville NC. As well as Greenville and Spartanburg, SC. Please note, the application below applies to all listed locations.
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
As a DaVita nephrology nurse in the hospital setting, you provide life sustaining treatments to critically ill patients in multiple settings.
As a DaVita acute nephrology nurse, you will have the ability to use your critical care nursing skills autonomously in a dynamic environment all while being supported by a team.
No dialysis experience? No problem. You’ll start fully paid while receiving award-winning training!
- Leadership promotion potential (e.g. Charge Nurse, Clinical Coordinator, Hospital Services Administrator and Regional Operations Director)
- Nurses in this role love how they accrue PTO, have access back-up child care, get overtime, 401k match and dental / healthcare benefits, daily pay (per request), certification reimbursement and more.
- Our core values matter and so do you! Nurses put in many hours to give life to our patients and We care for YOU while you care for our patients!
- In a nephrology nurse, you need to have strong critical thinking skills and passion for providing life sustaining treatments to our patients. It is extremely rewarding to see patients’ health improve from providing safe and effective dialysis treatments. Some days are long, while others are short. In return, we do our best to provide flexible scheduling and rotate on-call shifts
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.
This is a sponsored ad for a virtual interview hosted by a third party. Indeed makes no guarantee regarding the accuracy of the details in this ad.
Share this virtual interview