Executive Assistant / Accounting Associate
If you are an enthusiastic, people-oriented individual looking to break the monotony of the same day-to-day task work, this is the role for you! A person in the Executive Assistant/Accounting Associate role will have the opportunity to work along side our two innovative leaders. They set the president for the passion and excitement that started this company and inspired our Zeal-ic culture. Zealic is not just a company of people working to create software. We are a collaborative group of people with diverse backgrounds who take immense pride in the products we create. We hope the person who comes into this role will embrace and contribute to our zealous team.
At large, we expect the Executive Assistant/Accounting Associate to develop and maintain a broad knowledge and understanding of the company’s operations and business objectives. They are responsible for calendar and meeting management; documenting minutes and following up on actions; managing administrative needs, including office management and company communications; Manage company accounting including, reconcile company accounts, maintain accounts receivable, etc. ; Leading quarterly financial reviews.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 1+ year administrative experience within a high tech or fast-paced organization; Accounting experience preferred.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who partners well, and develops positive relationships
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely organized with the ability to work autonomously, take initiative and follow through on commitments and responsibilities
- Able to apply the utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive, confidential material and context
- Proficient with GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and other office productivity tools (email, calendaring)
- Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Open vacation policy
- Health Club Membership stipend and free nutrition consultations by qualified expert in the field.
- Team frequently hosts collaborative lunches, team outings, and the office is always stocked with snacks.