SaaS Service Delivery Manager
We are a rapidly growing, innovative software company looking to expand our talent pool across multiple disciplines both in the US and in Europe. A key role that we are actively searching to fill, in support of our client growth, is a dynamic, energetic and organized Service Delivery Manager.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the management of multiple accounts for a multi-device health-focused application. In support of these responsibilities, the Service Delivery Manager is involved in daily client interaction and communication, timeline and critical task management, and communication with key stakeholders. Main values for persons in this role include, the ability to maintain project organization, clearly assimilate leads into requirements, and articulate clearly to clients and team members.
You could be a good fit for this role if:
- You are an excellent team player and have an equal ability to work independently.
- You have zeal for influencing the growth of a healthcare-focused software company.
- You are customer savvy and business oriented.
- You have a passion for learning and developing new skills through the willingness of performing multiple roles as the need presents itself.
You would not be a good fit for this role if:
- You only want to do the same thing every day.
- You are looking for a cut throat environment.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Service Delivery Manager for software systems, ideally for pharmaceutical customers.
- At least 1 year of direct externally facing customer implementation experience.
- Knowledgeable of the healthcare and life sciences industry, including regulations, laws, and patient centricity.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong project management skills with excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in communicating project successes and challenges equally.
- Comfortable making presentations and facilitating meetings.
Why work with us?
- Build pride in working on products that build healthier lives.
- Reward that comes from the opportunity to build a flourishing business from an early start.
- Opportunity to gain experience in multiple business areas that otherwise is not accessible in a large corporation.
- Learning experience that comes from working closely with people with decades experience in the healthcare and life sciences industry.