Customer Experience Intern
Through hands-on experience as well as observational and mentorship activities, the Customer Experience (CX) Intern will have the opportunity to help improve our customer’s experience through involvement in several CX projects.
About Customer Experience: Our CX team mission is to use our expertise, empathy, and innovative spirit, to deliver an experience that strives to constantly exceeds customers’ expectations and inspires them to make us partner in their healthcare journey. The group will accomplish this mission by bringing together customer, brand, and competitor insights from across the enterprise and using them to design, prioritize, and build the best solutions.
This role will be located in Madison but collaboration may span across other sites in the US.
- Collaborate with the CX team as they leverage data, voice of customer feedback, internal and customer insights to uncover pain points, inform design, and help implement improvements.
- Serve as a member of the CX team as they work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to design and implement exceptional customer experiences.
- Support iterative research, design, and pilot/test cycles to test improved, customer-centric experiences. Support the operationalization of successful designs.
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship-building skills.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- Travel Requirements: Ability and means to travel between Madison locations.