PMO Intern - Summer 2022
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Job Posting Title: Co-op Associate – PMO
Job Description Summary:
- The Undergraduate Co-Op is part of an accredited academic program in which students alternate semesters of full-time study with full-time paid work. Co-op student works with PMO team for three semesters over a two-year period – two of which must be a fall or spring semester.
- The incumbent will gain at least a year’s worth of valuable professional work experience in our PMO.
- This is a hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience in a dynamic and growing industry and will be documented on the incumbent’s transcript.
- Will work on various project artifact process improvements, documentation reformatting, metrics reporting validation, document repository management.
Career Level Description: This is a junior entry level position where the incumbent is not required to have related work experience.
- Limited understanding of technical aspects of the role.
- Will learn job skills and become familiar with company policies through “on-the-job” training
- Prefer candidate with proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word), SharePoint.
- Involves routine tasks of limited scope associated entirely with own role.
- Worked on clearly defined tasks.
- Work is closely managed and reviewed regularly. Follows specific, outlined and detailed procedures.
- 18 years of age
- College junior as of Fall 2021
- Authorized to work in the United States
Projects that Co-Op could potentially help with:
- Reformatting/redesigning of PMO documents – looking for opportunities to streamline and make it easier for the team ie using tabs in an Excel workbook vs multiple Word documents.
- Assist with metrics validation reporting process.
- Updates to the Program Management document repository
- Provide assistance or manage the MLOE process
- Monitor MLOE mailbox
- Create MLOE records
- Send out for review
- Schedule meetings
- Monitor responses
- Send out final MLOE results to requester
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!