Influencer Marketing Intern
Become a Part of the Koki Team
At Koki, our mission is to get families back to dinner time with ease so they can spend more time connecting with the people they love. We are disrupting the food service industry with our online platform that lets busy users schedule a personal chef in minutes to their home to prepare their family’s weekly meal prep . We also offer intimate dinner experiences for people who want to host friends, family, and colleagues in a private residence.
We currently serve the South Florida market and partner with culinary professionals who work with us in their free time to earn extra income. All chef partners are thoroughly vetted with an extensive background check and cooking demo, which ensures safety and trust so users can feel comfortable and confident booking Koki to prepare meals in their home.
Koki is in growth mode with a small team and plans to scale to various US cities. Our team is made up of smart, highly motivated, and caring professionals. We are diverse global citizens who are ready to tackle one of life’s biggest challenges - dinner time! We are searching for an intern that will assist the team with marketing partnerships.
We are looking for someone who has great energy, is professional, organized, efficient, creative, and reliable. The ideal candidate has sufficient knowledge of the food service landscape as well as digital marketing experience. Being a foodie is a plus!
Who We Are Looking For:
As an Influencer Marketing Intern at Koki, you’ll play a role in the development of our digital marketing strategies to grow our reach with our targeted audience. You will be responsible for developing and leveraging relationships with online content creators on various media platforms to boost overall brand awareness.
The focus of this role is growth marketing. It will require strong social, technological, and organizational skills coupled with the ability to use nontraditional thinking to achieve growth. You will be responsible for sourcing and acquiring content creators to promote the business in order to generate sales. You will participate in the compensation strategy and brainstorm ways in which the company should proceed with partnering alongside content creators.
What You Will Do:
- Consistently identify top influencers, competitors, and trends in the food service industry, who are already interacting and talking about our brands
- Perform influencer outreach and collaborate with influencers to curate content that speaks to company ideals and captivates target audience
- Develop relationships with brands that compliment the tone of our business and coordinate online promotional strategies to widen brand awareness.
- Manage social listening across each client; keep track of comments and sentiment to relay insights and recommendations to the internal team
- Stay up to speed on industry trends, social media platforms, competitive landscape and pop culture, and share recommendations for necessary content pivots.
You Are A Fit If:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year university, students with concentrations in marketing, media, entrepreneurship, or public relations are preferred.
- Thoughtful communicator with polished verbal and written skills to engage with potential influencer partners (we love creative captions!)
- Sufficient knowledge and capability using Google Suite software (calendar, powerpoint, excel, etc.) and slack
- A strong passion and understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and why content on those platforms became popular or goes viral
- An ability to identify trends on social video, and a passion for video on social platforms
- Experience working with brands on social to drive awareness is a plus
- Excellent personal organization skills with extraordinary attention to detail
- A strong desire to learn more about the culinary and on-demand industry.