2022 Early Talent Summer Intern
FTI Consulting is looking for innovative, collaborative and highly motivated students to join our teams as 2022 Summer Interns. We have opportunities available with the various practices in our Corporate Finance, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Health Solutions, Strategic Communications, and Technology segments.
FTI is the place for you if…
- You are passionate about helping an organization manage change, mitigate risk, or resolve disputes
- You are looking for a place committed to your personal and professional development
- You want to become a leader with deep knowledge and the ability to make an impact
As an Intern, you will become a member of a project team and work closely with our professionals and senior leaders to meet our clients’ needs. Our tenacious culture and wide variety of practices are seeking students from a variety of degrees.
To learn more about FTI Consulting and better understand which available opportunities align with your interests and educational background, please click here or visit https://fticonsultingstudentcareers.com/us/
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA and 3.0 Major GPA
- Permanent US work authorization
- Travel required to clients and FTI office(s)
- Accounting, Business, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Construction Management, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Systems, Journalism, Political Science, Public Affairs, Public Relations, or a related field
- Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
Candidates residing in Colorado should reach out to RecruitingSupport@fticonsulting.com for additional details that may be provided pursuant to CEPA.
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,400 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.