Planning and Reporting Manager, TBB (L5) (ID: DAI0000J26)
This position is a key Finance partner for TBB's Executive Management team, focused on providing the insight needed to drive sound business decisions. The role is responsible for managing overall financial budgeting, analysis and reporting functions for school bus business unit, including oversight over development of financial budgets and forecasts and serving as a Controller for FOH spend at TBB.
- Support TBB management team by providing timely transparency to financial performance; prepare regular reports and presentations for TBB and DTNA management identifying drivers of financial performance
- Work with Corporate Accounting and Planning and Reporting teams to ensure reporting of TBB results is accurate and consistent with organizational reporting methods; ensure that changes in TBB business practices are reported accurately and consistently
- Develop and analyze monthly per unit/model profitability statements
- Perform various analysis on impact of strategic opportunities and business transactions
- Lead and coordinate planning cycle deliverables for TBB; this includes monthly forecasts, EA, DTBP, FOH, Capital plans and Risk Management; develop of planning schedules and set timelines for key deliverables, conduct plan review meetings and prepare presentations to senior management
- Train other controllers and business unit partners on the planning process
- Maintain data integrity of all reporting systems and data warehouse
- Train staff, controllers and other users on the reporting system
- Recommend and maintain policies and procedures to strengthen internal controls and remain compliant with Corporate guidelines
- Anticipate new reporting needs, identify process improvements and develop reporting tools to more efficiently collect and report results
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and presentations for TBB and DTNA Management teams.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by TBB CFO.
Qualifications - External
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience)
- Bachelors degree in Business or Finance from an accredited college/university OR 8 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree required
- Management Reporting experience including contribution reporting, variance analysis and budgeting principles and techniques is required.
- 1 year of project lead, group lead, or mentoring experience is required.
- An attached resume is required
Typical Minimum Experience Preferred (Desired Skills/Experience)
- 5-7 years of related experience preferred
- Experience with SAP, experience w/ PowerBi and Tableau or data visualization tools, data warehousing and advanced data mining for reporting is preferred.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. at the time of application
- Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
For an accommodation or special assistance with applying for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources department at 503-745-8982 or toll free 800-206-3369. For TTY/TDD enabled call 503-745-2137 or toll free 866-355-6935.