Position: Java Developer
- Min 6+ years of Java Development exprience.
- Strong Experience with Spring Java, proficient in JEE applications and cloud native development
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC and RestFul API are a must.
- Experience in JUnit Test Cases
- Experience designing, developing, testing, deploying, and scaling web services and applications
- Excellent technical design and development skills
- Deep knowledge of the contemporary Java ecosystem, tooling, and best practices.
- Hands on working experience of service oriented architectures and RESTful APIs is a must
- Interfacing with RDBMS databases Oracle ExaCC, Oracle, MS SQL
- Deliver high level designs for the to be system
- Facilitate requirement workshop along with BA and team Leads
- Solid experience w/ software deployment, Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts, applications, and tools (e.g. PCF, Mule, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker etc.)
- Enterprise Level Experience (preferred)?
- Own deliver the end to end solution architecture document and design document
- Resolving any E2E architectural issue that impacts the program
- Manage the initial Impact assessment across the E2E solution for any change request.
- Conduct and facilitating technical reviews
- Providing technical inputs to project
- Ability to evaluate, analyze, design and implement solutions based on technical requirements
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Develop and peer review of LLD (Initiate/ participate in peer reviews)
- Develop and review of LLD with client stakeholders
- Strong design and technical skills, ability to translate business needs into technical solutions and able to analyze the impact
- Knowledge of the project life cycle and Experience with Agile methodologies