Marketing Fall Internship (Remote/PT)
Who we are and what are we looking for?
Based in the heart of Bozeman, Montana, Wisetail, an Intertek company, builds Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Learning Experience Platforms (LXP) for innovators who, like us, know a people-first culture is the most important driver of success in the modern workforce.
Our software gives millions of users the chance to learn and develop in an engaging environment and our platform is crafted to meet the unique needs and challenges in today’s workplace. That’s why so many of today’s leading brands—including Shake Shack, SoulCycle, Bonobos, Cheesecake Factory, Einstein Bros, and many more—use Wisetail solutions every day.
We hire collaborative, ambitious, and humble people. We provide benefits and tailored career paths needed to develop both personally and professionally. Our team is committed to working toward the common goal of powering great places to work, which in turn holds us accountable to making ours the best it can be.
Our growing team is focused on delivering a transformational experience for our customers. We’re constantly refining and pushing our product further, and we’re looking for an energetic and fearless Marketing and Business Development Intern to join our team. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience—plus work with a creative, strategic-thinking, and innovative team. The ideal Marketing Intern candidate will help implement aggressive campaigns for attracting targeted prospects and converting them into qualified leads. You should be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or related field. This role is up to 20 hours per week for a six-month period.
How you will make an impact at Wisetail:
You'll be responsible for assisting the Business Development Manager and Marketing Director to attract new qualified prospects and drive net-new pipeline with inbound and outbound marketing campaigns:
- Develop content as needed for emails, call scripts, and prospect campaigns.
- Continually track and optimize lead and contact data in SalesForce.
- Analyze segment and marketing data to best support marketing and business development functions.
- Create targeted account lists to support the marketing, business development, and sales teams.
- Help manage and quantify the success of campaigns and outreach programs.
- Assist internal groups with marketing and sales priorities as needed throughout the program period.
What it takes to be successful in the role:
- University senior majoring in Business, Marketing, Management, or related field
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, complemented with creative thinking
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
- Proficiency in the foundations of marketing principles
- Bonus skills: Social media marketing, marketing automation, SalesForce software experience, persuasive writing, sales experience, website creation or management, graphic design knowledge
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.