AMS Verification Engineer
Secure Embedded Transactions (SET) works at the forefront of technology providing solutions for mobile wallet (payment, transit, access), mobile security, and UWB in consumer products ranging from smart phones to laptops.
We are seeking a new team member in San Diego to help build mobile payment and security solutions for smart phones, watches, and laptops. As an analog mixed signal (AMS) verification engineer, you will help us validate our security SOC's system level functionality and performance. This cross-disciplinary role will provide the ability to directly influence design related changes as required to meet functional specifications. It requires a high degree of collaboration and communication with our team members in San Diego, Germany, and France spanning multiple domains such as analog, digital, validation, and RF.
If you are looking for a job in a fast paced collaborative environment where you will see the products you work on in peoples hands everyday, we have a place for you!
- Take ownership of pre-silicon functional verification of complete chips
- Create and execute test plan for the function of design
- Design, implement, and improve AMS test bench.
- Extract modeling specifications from designers
- Create AMS models of analog circuits with VAMS/Wreal
- Develop and refine test cases and simulation model
- Hold verification reviews
- Work closely with different functional groups to support successful product release.
- Masters or Bachelor degree on EE or Computer Science
- Up to 2 years work experience, including Internships
- Experience with C/C++ software development
- Familiar with ASIC/SOC design flow
- Familiar with System Verilog and UVM environment
- General understanding of script programming such as Perl or TCL
- Hands-on RTL coding is a big plus
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving
- Written and Oral communication skill