New Grad - Inside Sales Specialist, Education - Academy Program (Remote)
Who are we?
VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology, accelerates digital transformation by enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how our customers build and evolve IT environments. With VMware solutions, organizations are improving business agility by modernizing datacenters and integrating public clouds, driving innovation with modern apps, creating exceptional experiences by empowering the digital workspace, and safeguarding customer trust by transforming security.
What’s the role?
The VMware Learning Inside Sales organization is a fast-paced demand generation engine responsible for driving incremental growth for the VMware Education Sales Organization. We're looking for candidates who are customer-focused, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. The Education Inside Sales Associate will be performing a variety of tasks in supporting the Field Executives who help facilitate unique education programs for Fortune 100 companies. This role will interface primarily with the Field Executives and other internal VMware stakeholders from around the globe with very little customer interaction and little to no focus on incremental sales. A high level of organization and ability to juggle multiple reports and requests is a must.
What are the responsibilities?
- Overall support of Global Field Executives
- Registering of students in new classes
- Validation of student learning and certification paths
- Strategic reporting and data verification
- Customer account management
- Tracking dispensing and utilization of token requests
Will you be energized by the work?
- You enjoy being involved in several projects and are talented at managing expectations and your own time
- You love collaborating across teams and are personable, helpful, and incredibly organized
- You thrive in a stimulating environment
- You are coachable and open to receiving and acting on feedback to improve results
- You have an unwavering positive attitude, strong drive, and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- The desire to work in a collaborative and supportive role
- Curiosity and passion to continuously learn
- The aptitude to master our tools (provided training)
- Ability to support multiple requests from multiple sources
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with challenging backend processes
What are the minimum requirements?
- Completing Bachelor’s degree in the spring of 2022
- Available to start in July 2022
- This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink's Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
At VMware, we have EPIC2 Values - Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, and Community are what define us. Learn more about our values on our careers website: http://www.vmware.com/company/careers/life-at-vmware.html.
We want to hire epic people who enhance our diverse culture – people who will push us, amaze us and drive us forward. In return, we offer the freedom to define and lead your future. VMware diversity: http://www.vmware.com/company/careers/people-at-vmware.html
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.