Do you find joy in helping others find their passion in life or the type of person who finds themselves guiding and mentoring others toward their life goals? Are you enthusiastic and thoughtful in your approach with people? If so, the position of Life Coach with Embark at Flathead Valley is the perfect position for you!
At Embark at Flathead Valley, our Life Coaches are there at the residence with our students to help guide and mentor them during those difficult moments. The care and focus that is provided helps the students and their families move toward a healthy and healing home environment by assisting with communication methods, social skills, experiential, and academic progress.
We are hiring for the following shifts:
As a Life Coach, you will enjoy the following benefits and responsibilities:
- Access to professional growth using our leading-edge strategies and trainings with our exceptional leaders
- Competitive salary starting at $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance with a generous company contribution towards a high deductible plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability, 401K with company matching, and paid maternal leave.
- Company Paid Holidays plus a PTO accrual schedule.
- Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescents and their families, create joy in their lives, and heal generations.
- Join a team of nationally recognized industry leaders who provide you with a framework of training, support, and long-term advancement opportunities.
- Embark and team members embrace the core values of empathy, trusting relationships, service, growth, and results.
What do you bring to this position?
- Minimum Degree in psychology, social work, or related field preferred, but not essential.
- 21+ years of age or older
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Able to pass criminal investigation background check
- Current driver's license
- Experience and comfort in outdoors/outdoor pursuits is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate and build healthy relationships.
- Ability to set and teach positive values
- Ability to perform CPR and First-Aid.
- Ability to safely hold or restrain an upset or combative student
- Skill in de-escalating agitated students.
- Preferred - One year of experience in a residential setting using relational, experiential, and systemic modalities.
- Ability to plan, implement, and adjust to plans accordingly
Embark is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Embark is committed to enriching the therapeutic and healing experience it offers through the diversity of its employees and community. Embark seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse staff who will contribute to the organization's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global society.