Senior Talent Sourcing Partner
This role can sit at any Spectrum location.
The Spectrum Senior Talent Sourcing Partner will define and execute Talent Acquisition sourcing strategies with the goal of achieving high-quality professionals for key roles in one of the three areas - Military, Diversity, or University Relations Sourcing and cost-effective hiring for Spectrum’s Sales & Marketing function (Direct Sales, Retail, Small-Medium Business, Sales Leadership). Maintaining a positive 'can-do' attitude and delivering world-class service are all attributes required for this role.
Reporting to the Spectrum Recruitment Sourcing Manager, the Spectrum Sourcing Partner will assist in driving best-practice sourcing strategies and be an ambassador for the Sales and Marketing Spectrum brand. The Spectrum Sourcing Partner executes through various channels such as social media, job postings, and partnerships with communities, universities, and the military. The Spectrum Sourcing Partner will conduct a high volume of phone screens and engage in email/chat dialog with prospective applicants.
BUILD AND EXECUTE SOURCING PLAN
- Proactively source candidates via social media channels, websites, database mining, competitive candidate mapping, and community network building
- Build applicant flow and implement creative recruiting ideas to attract qualified professionals
- Initiate and sustain a rigorous outbound contact-attempt tempo with prospective candidates
- Maintain Sourcing metrics while updating reports and tools to reflect inputs and progress
- Achieve sustained performance according to agreed-upon key performance metrics
- Create and Implement the sourcing strategy for an assigned portfolio of roles
- Develop expertise in sourcing for niche roles – rural locations, etc.
- Partner very closely with the recruiting team to scale sourcing strategy in a fluid manner and ensure active participation in job fairs/networking venues
CANDIDATE PROFILING AND PRE-SCREENING
- Determine applicant requirements and qualifications by reviewing job descriptions, interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Partner with Recruiters to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood, and candidates are appropriately assessed
- Maintain communication with Recruiters and candidates during the sourcing process
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for candidates, delivering an exceptional candidate experience, and ensuring they are effectively pre-screened
- Qualify candidates for skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing a behavioral-based approach and screening criteria.
- Maintain timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the Brass Ring Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR
- Prior experience sourcing and qualifying candidates in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Ability to source creatively from channels such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media, and internet searches
- Strong knowledge of technology (ATS, Boolean search logic, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Knowledge of competency-based interviewing techniques and methodologies
- Ability to quickly shift priorities and function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced work culture
- Clear understanding of the recruitment life-cycle process
- Working within a team environment and having the ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance is essential
- Preferred Bilingual - Cantonese/Mandarin/Korean/Tagalog/Japanese