Account Manager (Healthcare)
About Employer Direct Healthcare
Employer Direct Healthcare is focused on giving access to quality & affordable healthcare for our members. We understand and have experienced the challenges of navigating specialized healthcare and we are dedicated to making a change.
We partner with large self-funded employers to create a benefit program for specialized care. We connect with high-quality providers to give our members peace of mind when going into surgery. And we support our members by helping them navigate the tricky aspects of healthcare; whether that be selecting a doctor, scheduling appointments, or following up after a procedure has been completed to make sure our members are feeling better.
- You have a drive and AMBITION to tackle big problems. Big problems required big ideas and a team that supports new ideas.
- You CARE deeply for your customers. Your customers aren’t just the individuals using your product. They are the driving factor in your motivation to make a change.
- You thrive in a TEAM ENVIRONMENT. Collaboration is key in innovation and creating change.
- A DIVERSE environment is incredibly important to you. You understand and desire to be a part of a diverse team with different experiences and perspectives & you cherish the differences in each individual that you interact with.
- You are DETAIL ORIENTED, but more so, focus on the execution of your content while balancing a fast-paced environment.
- You understand that PROGRESS is critical to making change. You take the time to celebrate the small and big wins. Understanding that each improvement to a process helps move towards a greater change.
- INTEGRITY guides you in life. Focusing on the truth versus just giving people the answers they want to hear.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect to speak further about career opportunities at Employer Direct Healthcare.
Please apply to our role & someone from our HR Team will reach out to help you navigate our interview process.
The Account Manager is an integral role within the Account Management Team in helping our clients achieve success. Account Managers are responsible for executing project-based and strategic plans in coordination with Account Executives. This position requires attention to detail, a strong sense of urgency around task completion and the ability to exercise good judgement. A successful Account Manager will be organized and able to multi-task effectively. This position will offer flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of a fast-growing company. There will be opportunities for career growth based on performance and interest, including the opportunities to directly serve clients and grow into an Account Executive role.
LOCATION: Dallas, TX- Potential Hybrid Schedule
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define and coordinate tasks and resources to ensure contract deliverables are on target to meet milestones, objectives and goals
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, outline tasks and timelines while ensuring and monitoring project progress
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in the Client’s success
- Execute tactical components of the Account Executive’s business plan for assigned clients
- Assist with developing communication plans for clients
- Process-driven and analytical thinker, ability to learn EDH’s analytics tool and support client needs
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment; self-starter and ready to adapt
- Serve as a first-line resource for client specific questions about Care Advocates
- Demonstrate proactive work style and execute tasks independently and in a timely manner
- Escalate critical issues and concerns to leadership with recommendations for resolution
- Participate in projects that extend beyond day-to-day responsibilities
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time to clients, EDH headquarters (Dallas) and appropriate industry events.
Note: guidelines around internal and external travel are in flux during pandemic protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have proven working experience of 2-3 years in a project management, account management or similar role within the healthcare or benefits industry
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking, and time management
- Ability to effectively organize work activities to meet deadlines
- Motivated team play with a positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and tools
- Planning and organization
- Communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave