Talent Agency Digital Internship
People Store is one of the top talent agencies in the Southeast and based in Atlanta, GA. We are a full-service agency, offering representation for film, television, commercial, industrial, print, voice over, live events, influencers, writing, and more. We offer three unique internships (film/television, commercial, and social media), each granting industry experience and knowledge that can be directly applied to positions in the entertainment industry post-grad.
At this time we are open to remote interns. If you are based in Atlanta, GA and are fully vaccinated as below, there is an option to be in the office. In order to work in the office we are requiring interns to be vaccinated against COVID-19:
** If you received the Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccine: “Fully Vaccinated” for this purpose means you are “up to date” on your vaccines as defined by the CDC. In other words, you must have received a booster shot if you are eligible for one under the CDC guidance. If you are eligible for a booster and have not received one yet, you must receive a booster to continue to be considered “Fully Vaccinated.”
More information about how the CDC defines “up to date“ can be found here. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to- date.html
If you received a Novavax or AstraZeneca vaccine: “Fully Vaccinated” for this purpose means you have had at least three vaccine doses in any combination of Novavax, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson.
We are only able to work with students who can earn academic credit for the internship. The schedule, including the final start and end dates and hours each week, are determined by your school’s requirements and your personal class/work schedule.
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and include which internship track(s) you are interested in. If you are interested in the social media internship, also include links to your portfolio, & the URLs of any social media accounts that you’d like to share with our team.
We value diverse perspectives. Ideal candidates for this project may be Film and Television, Entertainment Media, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, and Theatre majors, or a student with a career interest in Entertainment or Talent Representation. Students seeking an acting career will not be considered at this time.
Qualifications for an Internship with People Store:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including over the phone, in person, and over the computer, as well as strong organizational skills
- Comfort with remote work and access to a reliable internet connection/personal computer and cell phone, as applicable
- Hands-on, “get things done” mentality and able to adapt quickly
- Resourceful: you see a project from idea stage through successful completion
- The ability to work both in an independent and team environment
People Store’s Digital Internship is looking for a Digital intern who can help grow our digital roster of influencer talent. In this role, the Digital intern be responsible for the following:
- Creating bi-weekly email newsletters
- Handling consistent communication with roster of digital creative talent
- Research and share trends, key learnings, and measurement techniques
- Contribute to influencer identification, pitch writing, and initial outreach
- Update the team regularly on recent updates and announcements from major social platforms
- Support the team’s new business efforts on an as-needed basis
- Manage internal account tracking documents
***This role supports the Digital Entrepreneur team and may also be asked to assist with the company's social media efforts as needed.
Major Plus if you have:
Email marketing & Digital strategy experience, have worked on content creation or digital strategy for a client in the travel, fashion, lifestyle, beverage, or etc.
Length: Summer Semester
Unpaid, college credit only