Short Film/Video Content Creator ( Part-Time, Paid) (Immediate, Remote/Flexible hours) - School Year 2022-23
We are searching for a few superb creative, humorous, detail-oriented content creators to produce short educational films/videos to empower people to stay active and live healthily. You can have fully flexible working hours ( e.g., a few to twenty hours per week) and locations. All majors are welcome. Applicant interviews are on a rolling basis, and you can start anytime when you are ready!
· Be SUPERB-Creative in making humorous short educational 1080p mp4 films/videos out of our health-related contents (mostly limited to 2 minutes at max.) for our paid subscribers on our CaringDr platform.
· Communicate your planned film/video plot, tone, scripts, props, narration, and background music effectively with key stakeholders before video-shoot or compiling.
· Some film/videos require conducting 15 mins interviews
· Be SUPERB-Creative to turn any medical information into short FUN educational film/videos.
· Have a strong sense of light-hearted humor without any sarcasm, negativity, or slang.
· Passionate in improving the fitness and health of yourself and everyone.
· Equipped with a decent set of video cameras (e.g., recent versions of smartphones), tripods, stabilizers, ring light, and microphones.
· Strong familiarity with US culture; native English speaker a major plus
· Interested in how healthcare touches everyday life
· Have experience in content creation on social media, but not required
· Pre-med students: Remember when one day you have your own clinic, you will need to create your social media channels to engage with your patients and acquire new patients too. Learn how to do it now, and you will be way ahead of your peers!!
· A leisure runner or cyclist is a plus
Please provide the following three film/videos. The message clarity, tone, style, humor, props, lighting, and music will be evaluated. Put your videos in your Google Drive and share the link in the Other document of your application::
• A 2-3 minute film/video to tell us about yourself. We want to know about you, how you learned video photography, show your video camera gears, and tell us your passion and inspiration.
• A 2–3 minute film/video to briefly describe what is a clinical trial and convince me why I should participate in a clinical trial. Extract key information from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxqFzvT6q0k and turn it into your fun video!
• Watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy4BSmhHWws) of dynamic walking lunges. Create a 1–2-minute film/video to motivate someone who does not like to exercise to do walking lunges daily. Your video must not have any verbal explanation, but only body illustrations and keywords on screen. Choose appropriate background music for your video.
** Interviews are on a rolling basis.