Administrative Support Assistant
The duties for this position include:
- processing mail and correspondence, interacting with customers.
- processing investigative casefiles for debt collection, solicitor use, Regional review and other.
- managing office supply purchases/inventories for the Area Office.
- documenting all requests for supplies/services and tracking the receipts and distribution of supplies.
- ensuring that property, space, and equipment is maintained repaired, modified and/or excessed.
- assisting in preparing and processing travel authorizations and vouchers.
- serving as the timekeeper, with responsibility for monitoring the Agency's time and attendance systems.
- serving as the Area Director's designated assistant.
- coordinating the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) program at the Area Office level.
- serving as travel program point of contact.