Business Recruiter Intern
Garda Capital Partners (Garda) is a multi-billion dollar alternative investment firm with over 18 years of experience deploying relative value strategies across fixed income markets for institutional investors. Garda has offices in Wayzata, New York City, West Palm Beach, Geneva, Copenhagen, and Singapore.
Garda is looking to hire a Business Recruiter Intern to be a part of our Business Development Team based out of our New York office, for Summer 2023. This is a dynamic position offering opportunities to learn about the firm’s various businesses and trading strategies.
- Aid in the development and implementation of strategies to identify and attract accomplished candidates globally at all experience levels, across all functions within the firm including Portfolio Management, Risk, Legal and Compliance, Research & Technology, and Finance & Liquidity
- Help build and maintain tools to improve recruiting and internal workflow processes and drive the business
- Developing knowledge of full life cycle recruiting experience from sourcing to on-boarding
Qualifications & Desired Skills
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to engage effectively with members of multiple business units
- Entrepreneurial spirit, problem solving skills, superb organizational skills, sound judgment, and a client-focused approach
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, time sensitive team environment
- Proficiency with Excel