Intel Corporation - LTD - Sort Module Prober Engineer
LTD - Sort Module Prober Engineer
Test Module Engineers are a key element of Intel's Logic Technology Development (LTD) Organization. Operations include Sort/Test, Class, and Burn-In Test Areas. The Sort/Test teams manage all electrical test operation for both wafer and packaged units which leads to the development of Intel's lead 10nm, 7nm, and beyond transistor node technologies.
At Intel you will be in the middle of leading scientific research enabling our manufacturing operations to innovate device architectures, coupled with architecture realization. Test Engineers are also involved in the daily design, executing, and analyzing of experiments necessary to meet required engineering and process specifications.
Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Development of intellectual property for equipment devices necessary to enable test content for new technologies in collaboration with Intel's equipment suppliers.
- Collaborate with Intel's equipment suppliers to identify shortcomings to help mitigate hardware modification issues that drive necessary and novel solutions.
- Develop PCB Test Boards through the review product test design process that will ensure compatibility for handler and test systems.
- Manage test operations occurrences that will support high-quality data for Intel's Research and Development fab team.
- Collaborate with multiple test sites within Intel to drive and sustain test quality excellence.
- Drive continuous improvement for module test requirements.
You must possess the minimum degree and experience to be initially considered for this outstanding Engineering position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum experiences can also be obtained through schoolwork, class project work, internships, military training, and/or work direct related experience.
- PhD in Physical Sciences or Engineering, or related degree (Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Robotics preferred), or expect to have the required PhD degree before starting the position.
- Master's Degree and 5 + years of test experience in either Physical Sciences or Engineering, or 5+ years of test experience and a related degree (Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Robotics preferred)
- 1+ year of experience in designing and developing test equipment in a STEM related industry or field
1 + year experience in one or more of the following items:
* Device or circuit design, layout, or testing.
* Device characterization and instrumentation.
* Programming experience in instrument control devices.
* Instrument design
* Test system development, validation, or characterizing electronic equipment for complex automated systems and experiments.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Work Model for this Role
This role will require an on-site presence.