Intel Corporation - Burn In Product Development Engineer - LTD
Burn In Product Development Engineer - LTD
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Logic Technology Development is responsible for developing advanced silicon process technologies and high-volume silicon manufacturing.
The Test Module Engineer works in the Logic Technology Development Sort/Test organization, which is responsible for developing the electrical test solutions for both the wafer and the packaged unit of the Intel's new process technology development products and enabling a large scale of data collection to support the LTD program's process development and performance/yield/reliability improvement projects.
The test systems consist of the fully automated robotic parts for mechanical handling of the packaged units, the complex electrical test systems to enable both digital and analog electrical measurements and parametric and functional test measurements, and the automation system that integrates the robotic system and the electrical test system into the factory automation system and the database.
We are looking for passionate engineers with hands on experience in diverse areas who are growth-minded, eager to learn and solve problems, and ready to be part of LTD's mission.
The Test Module Engineer will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Role model safety, producing an injury free environment.
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to enable the test requirements that meet the engineering specifications for each process technology nodes' reliability learning.
- Development of new toolsets and noble solutions necessary to enable the test contents needed for technology certifications (sometimes in collaboration with external companies).
- Working effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues and develop novel solutions.
- Defining strategies to drive solutions to a wide range of theoretical and practical problems.
- Maintaining and sustaining the test system manufacturability to enable the data turnaround and ensure the high quality data.
- Being able to drive your technical growth through the projects and collaborations with engineers and technicians from cross-functional teams.
- Collaborating with other Intel test sites to drive the test quality and sustaining excellence.
An ideal candidate must be willing to exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Demonstrated experience with rapid analysis of complex process issues and identification of a solution path.
- Able to be self-directing and take initiatives in diverse technical areas.
- Possesses good communication skills and demonstrated abilities to summarize complex data sets for technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Be willing to learn from others, be inclusive, and break down silos so others can share/learn your knowledge and experiences.
- Strive for a proactive nature; solving problems before they become a real problem; producing a quality first environment.
- A passion for growth and development; not only yourself but others around you and the organization.
- Willingness to be open and communicate issues, good or bad, and be truthful and transparent.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today!
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and internship experience
- Candidate must possess Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Experimental Physics, Material Science, or other relevant engineering fields. Degree should be received before August, 2022.
- 1+ years of experience in semiconductor physics, digital and analog electrical measurement and test development.
Minimum of 1 year of hands on experience with the following:
- Instrument design, measurement and test system development, or design validation.
- Semiconductor device characterization, instrumentation development and validation.
- Practical programming experience in instrument controls, data acquisition, analysis and scripting for data parsing, manipulation or analysis automation.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Work Model for this Role
This role will require an on-site presence.