Associate Operations Processor
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Operations Processor in our Mailroom Department as part of Consumer and Small Business Banking Operations. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Process Accountable Mail, Interoffice mail, inbound and outbound US Mail
- Prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Perform general clerical operations tasks receive, log, batch and distribute work
- Basic office skills to include; file, photocopy, and answer phones
- Ability to follow established procedures, address concerns in a timely matter escalating to leadership when needed
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and desire to provide accuracy in your work
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to work effectively on a team as well as independently
- The schedule for this position is Mon-Fri 10:30am - 7:30pm
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Postage Metering experience, previous mail handling or production experience
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.