ReactJS Web Developer Intern
We are developing some of the first AI-powered algorithms to transform care for pregnant women at risk for adverse outcomes. There are multiple events around the time of delivery that can affect the outcome and experience for both the mother and infant. Our lab is focused on creating critical cutting-edge future-forecasting and vitals-management algorithms to improve patient safety, predict and prevent adverse pregnancy outcomes.
We are looking for a responsible, motivated, and self-directed web developer intern to build components for data scientist and physician-facing components of our artificial intelligence research pipeline. The web developer intern will participate in the development of a progressive web application (PWA) that can support live data entry, visualization of big data, and other components that interacts with our ML backend. Interest in design is a plus. Attention to detail, high integrity and excellent communication skills are a must.
* Strong experience with ReactJS
* Understanding of SPAs, PWAs, and OAuth2.
* Experience with building responsive websites (HTML / CSS / JS).
* Design and develop user interfaces to display analysis ready data from our research pipeline.
* Create tools to visualize these data.
* Create webforms to manage people and projects within our research environment.
* Build PWA applications to facilitate data entry and collection.
* Perform automation of unit tests on applications built.
- The candidate must be available to work part time 6- 8 months.
- The start date may be flexible, ideally by September 1.
- Hiring is pending upon credentialing from our institution, a process that may take 6 weeks or longer. You must have up-to-date immunizations, incl. Covid and flu shots.
- There is an opportunity for hiring on a permanent position.