Digital Marketing Summer 2021 Internship (Virtual)
This 10-week internship role will center on Consumer Experience Excellence (CXX), a framework that defines key touchpoints in an omni-channel consumer journey. By optimizing these touchpoints, you increase the likelihood of building a deeper and more trusted relationship with the consumer!
Objectives of this internship are to work with the Digital Technology and Marketing Teams to address CXX issues on the Ben & Jerry’s brand websites, related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Usability, Accessibility, brand and legal compliance.
Please note, while interns should expect a highly engaging, rich and rewarding summer experience, Ben & Jerry's cannot confirm a full-time job opportunity at the conclusion of the summer program.
Skills & Qualifications:
● College junior or senior
● Previous experience in marketing and/or digital content
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Honesty and reliability
● A can-do work ethic and the ability to have fun while working hard
● Understanding of different types of (SEO), Usability, Accessibility, brand and legal compliance issues and how to address them.
● Experience using an online ticketing system to address web site issues.
● Experience in a Content Management System
● Experience with a Digital Quality Management System
● Experience working within a development cycle
· Your resume
· Cover letter, including which Ben & Jerry’s flavor represents you and why
Subject Line: Digital Marketing Intern (your name)