Public Relations Summer 2021 Internship (Virtual)
In this 10-week internship role, responsibilities will include: responding to media inquiries, reviewing and recommending social media partnerships, aiding in the support of internal campaign development and product launch support, collaborating and supporting cross-functional teams within the company, PR administrative support, packing and shipping product samples to the media and influencers, and drafting and editing media documents--all while maintaining a high level of professionalism, being conscious of timely deadlines and respecting confidential information.
Please note, while interns should expect a highly engaging, rich and rewarding summer experience, Ben & Jerry's cannot confirm a full-time job opportunity at the conclusion of the summer program.
Skills & Qualifications:
● College junior or senior
● Previous experience in PR, communications, marketing and/or digital content
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Honesty and reliability
● A can-do work ethic and the ability to have fun while working hard
● Video and photography skills are a plus!
· Your resume
· Cover letter, including which Ben & Jerry’s flavor represents you and why
Subject Line: PR Intern (your name)